Very very cheeky i know but....................

Tamz

we are thinking of going away this june for 1 week to salou- first family holiday abroad :D

nothing has been booked yet but just wanted to check on here first if anyone would be available to look after my nutcase for the week???? :lol:

if we do decide to book it..it will prob be 6th June- 13th June 2011...but then again all of June is looking good at the min so may be towards the end of June aswell :)

obviously i will provide all his food for the week........if anyone can be of any help i will love you forever :lol:

this is NOT for definate yet...just checking xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Salou is great.

beach gets bit crowded at times.

Portaventura the universal studios theme park is brilliant.

Not as good as say the florida parks but good fun non the less.

Have a great time.biggrin.gif

Salou is great.

beach gets bit crowded at times.

Portaventura the universal studios theme park is brilliant.

Not as good as say the florida parks but good fun non the less.

Have a great time.biggrin.gif

i know- i love it...this will be my 3rd time goin...1st time- i went when i was 14 with my best mate and her mum and dad...the last time i went was with Ian in 2007 and thats where chloe was conceived lmao :lol:

Portaventura is ace...best theme park i have ever been to but i havent yet been to florida...thats on the agenda for 2012 :D

she already did :lol: she text me at lunch time!!! she said she didnt wana be cheeky and ask me straight out!!! silly mare!!! i love shiloh (i think everyone knows that!) i've been wanting to steal him ever since i first saw him as a pup at heaton park!!! plus he's crate trained which is brilliant coz dex is too.....and bcoz it'll be light nights i can walk ozzy and d (like i do now) and mike can walk shiloh with me :) am looking forward to having him xxx

lmao your mad!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: told him he has to be a good boy for his aunty diz lastnight and he just gave me that look- you know that look of the devil :lol:

im only kidding....he'll love it.................ians havin a look at the hol later on when he comes home so fingers crossed we may get something booked :D