Fed up of looking at my dogs arse!!!

Spinstorm

Just to add to this before i go ....when our dogs were smaller we were out walking and 2 wee boys were giggling away behind (pun) us and one said to the other ...Look at them dogs bums they'r like Love hearts,,,,made me look and yip they sure are so i got an extra 4 hearts in my house :D

Just to add to this before i go ....when our dogs were smaller we were out walking and 2 wee boys were giggling away behind (pun) us and one said to the other ...Look at them dogs bums they'r like Love hearts,,,,made me look and yip they sure are so i got an extra 4 hearts in my house :D

lmao......

everytime i try take a pic of tikaani , when i look back at the pic its not her face i see..lol think she turns round quik and i just end up with a bunch of pics of her bottom..lmao....... (all of witch get deleted..lmao im not a wierdo.. hahahaha)

Gotta love husky bums!

I just love Rynnies tail and though I see it more often than her face (it seems) it is a beautiful sight!

Perhaps we should start a thread of husky bum photos - could be interesting to see if any of us can recognize the other huskies from their bums alone! LOL

In a morning while out walking I take Shaer to the shop while Jennifer walks Talon home. Watching others walk your dog lets you see how great like look walking. When you are to close you don't see it as well.

Tongue in cheek here :P

I just realised I have no clue what Flash looks like walking happily down the street as the only view I ever get of him on walks is his arse!!!!

I'm thinking of adding a rear view mirror to the lead so I can see his face :P