what ringtone do u currently have on ur mobile?

Ok so theres a what song are u listening to. so what ringtone/s do u have atm and why? I have black eyed peas-the time (dirty bit). i know, i didnt like it at first but it grew on me. My text tone is a cut from the trapdoor theme tune. i love it, and i love the funny looks i get! :P my hubby has south parks-suck on my chocolate salty balls. he has to answer the phone real fast! pmsl. his txt tone is transformers sound.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my Ringtone is

Rockstar by Nickleback.

Sometimes I'll just let the phone ring to listen to the song. . . laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ok well my main tune was till recently the theme tune to the film "Convoy" ---but at moment its green onions by booker t ..

my text alert was till recently was "the chain" by fleetwood mac ( F1 tune ) but now is --- paranoina by max headroom or something like that..

if my youngest daughter rings is ,,,changes by kelly and ozzy osbourne

if my eldest daughter rings its the ---- whistling dixie (general lee horn )

if bro in law rings its --- captain pugwash

all so have -- i touch myself by devinyls--- if my other half rings me

if any company i do work for rings me i get --- dads army..

I now use Have a Nice Day by Bon Jovi but used to have Hong Kong Phooey theme tune.

I use the standard tone for text messages after I received a text from my friend whilst in a meeting with my MD and my text ringtone was Answer the F^&*£"g phone (oops).

I used to have a wolf howling, but it wasn't really appropriate when it got off in the middle of the night while walking the huskies... :rolleyes: Apart from what people starting to think of the huskies, the huskies them self where very confused as well.

Than I used Banana Phone, but I don't really like songs as ringtones. So now I have this when my phone goes off. It's loud AND unique enough and gives me a very good reason the pick up the phone as fast as possible :lol:

I used to have a wolf howling, but it wasn't really appropriate when it got off in the middle of the night while walking the huskies... :rolleyes: Apart from what people starting to think of the huskies, the huskies them self where very confused as well.

Than I used Banana Phone, but I don't really like songs as ringtones. So now I have this when my phone goes off. It's loud AND unique enough and gives me a very good reason the pick up the phone as fast as possible :lol:

Lol! Yeah, that one would definitely get me moving!

I have a generic tone for texts - too lazy to find one I like, mostly. For my ringtone, I have Froggy Night. It's loud enough to hear, and unusual enough I know it's my phone!