what ringtone do u currently have on ur mobile?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for when my mum rings i have Far East Movement- Like a G6...amazing tune

for when Ian rings me I have actually recorded chloe on my phone saying "mummy...daddy wants you" lmao i know its proper sad but it sounds so so cute :lol:

for my general ringtone its CeLo Green- Forget You.....love it love it love it :D

KINGS OF LEON SEX ON FIRE

I really want the 'Terriers' theme tune but i cant seem to get it, its an american series with the most gorgeous bloke in the world on it.

The one on the right :wub: sighhhhh oh how i wish i was a model n lived in the usa ! He was also in Tru Blood for those of u who havent watched Terriers. I keep lookin at his pic yyyyyuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!

FX-Terriers.jpg

my normal ringtone is someone who starts fo saying your phones ringing then ends up screamng it

for my wife i have warning warning its the wife

for my eldest daughter is spider pig from the simpsons movie

for my youngest its the theme from i carly

for my son its the song scatman

and for one of my mates i jam with its me playing the solo to johnny b goode.

I have Disco Baby (see attachment) and I was in Lidl's (well somebodys gota cut down on shopping costs these days! ohmy.gif lol) n our lass rang us n these 2 old dears looked round puzzled as they could hear a baby crying, but no baby!!!ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif Pmsl at the look on their faces when they realised it was my moby that was ringinglaugh.gif

Ian & The Ingleby Krew [ATTACH]7855.IPB[/ATTACH]

Disco Baby-ringtone.mp3

• 2 weeks later...