Hey Guys

Wizadora

Just wanted to say why i've been absent a long time. :S As some of you know, i got attacked in the dog park a few months ago, i ended up defending myself, so wasn't hurt but with my asperger's going out anywhere was hard enough before this happened, i just seemed to shut down afterwards. Major shock and i'm still not going out with the dogs everyday, but luckily i have Robert to walk them for me. Well i've retreated into myself socially for the most part over the last few months, but i do still read your facebooks and check back on here a lot, so i havent left or disappeared, just lost a lot of confidence.

Good news is i've been drawing and started a couple new art projects, Dave Booth has been dragging my arse out every week for a long walk with the girls in an effort to get my confidence back. THANKS so much! And i'm slowly crawling my way out of the hole i've been in for the last however long. :S I've also made a new friend whos been helping get me out down the pub every few weeks so i'm not a total recluse and shes been keeping me company pretty much every evening now since we first talked to each other! :)

Hope you all are very well, and i will try to come to one of the up coming events!

:)

Missed you Claire, Welcome back, glad you're mending. biggrin.gif

Let's see some of the new artwork. smile.gif

Hi Claire - I am so glad things are starting to improve. When I read your post a couple of months ago about the attack, I was worried that it may have this effect on you. I am really, really glad you are starting to get out more. Good luck :) Look forward to seeing pics of the artwork.

Hey thank you everyone :) my art is on my deviant art profile in my sig. i draw mainly nudes so beware if your at work or anything.

I want to go to the camp, can someone please direct me to details about camp and wether or not i will need to boook before? ?

well, Madam! About time we saw you around again! :P So, so glad you are finding your feet again & getting stronger every day. And we ;) need pics of your girls too - I bet they are so different to when we saw them in October

BTW, I'm on to your little request ;) I will let you know if I get any news for you, xxxxxxxxxxxxx