Skyla got attacked!

BingBlaze n Skyla

walkin the dogs n suddenly this bull breed shoots out of this persons house n locks onto her! they tried chuckin water over their dog - which didnt do feck all! :angry: then she shouted at me cuz i was kicking her dog ! erm GET it off my dog then! :angry: didnt even have a flipping collar on :angry:

she is COVERED in wounds - 1 is quite deep but luckily she didnt need stiches - shes had pain killers anti-inflamotries and antibiotics - n we have more to give her she should be ok in about a week

blood everywhere :( she is covered in it

police are coming out tomorrow - we WILL prosocute if we have 2 and they WILL pay her vet bills! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

- dad went round to take the vet bill round - they wouldnt open their door!!! :angry:

:(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks every1 - mum said she had this look in her eyes as if to say - what have i done wrong? - she was just happily trotting along 1 minute n the next on the floor screaming - im still in tears n still shaking - i dread to think how she is feeling- i thought it was going to kill her

So gald you called the police hon! They need shocking into sorting their f-ing dog out! Poor girl, massive hugs to both of you that must have been soo scary and man were you right to kick the dog.. I often where steel toe caped boots I'd have f-ing well KILLED the dog if it had gone for one of mine then she'd have been cryin! <_<

Hugs from our 3. Hope she gets over it and isn't scared to go past there again.

Also hope the other dog didn't have anything nasty to pass on.

Nix, it is awful, you don't know what to do for the best for them in these situations, but just let her be for a while, Mysh was crying & out of sorts for about a week when she got attacked. Skyla is still a pup, I'm sure she'll get through this & be ok in a few weeks, as if nothing ever happened, they bounce back like that. Give her a big hug from us, she'll be a bit tender for a while but will love her cuddles. Hope it doesn't change her personality while out & about in future, xxxxxxx

Big hugs to you and Skyla Nix. I really hope you get the police to do something and you manage to get the owners to cough up.

I know when something similar happened to Dino when he was young, a notoriously bad tempered Lab attacked Dino at the park and although the Police took it very seriously as there had been numerous complaints about this same dog, it ended up their word against ours (despite Dino's obvious injuries) and they couldn't take it any further. Also the owners refused to pay the vet bills, they were a couple of drunks who ran a local pub notorious for being the local drug den!!! To add insult to injury the woman was a patient at the surgery I worked at and kept on coming to see the Doctor about her alcolholism - I avoided her if I could as the impulse to ask her for my money was very strong! and I needed to keep my job!!

I hope Skyla recovers quickly and it doesn't give her any lasting reactions. We send her loads of love, hugs and kisses xx