dose anyone agree with this list?

kibafang

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read the descriptions too.................

compare this......................

The Pit Bull is the worlds most dangerous dog. They weigh around 110lbs (pounds) and originate from America. They were bred to bait bulls and to dog fight. They live up to about 12 years and grow to about 18-22 inches (46-56cm). They have a litter size of 5-10 puppies. The Pit Bull is strong a vicious dog, it is known for mauling there opponents to death and are mostly known for dog fighting. They are extremely dangerous, but if bred correctly these dogs aren’t dangerous and wont attack.

TO

The German Shepherds are the third most dangerous dogs in the world. They weigh around 70-100 lbs (pounds) and originate from Germany. They are were bred as shepherd dogs but because of there strength, intelligence, obedience, loyalty and protective nature they are often used by the authorities in several countries. They live to 7-10 years and grow to about 24-26 inch (60-65cm). They have a litter size of about 5-10 puppies. Apart from being the worlds third most dangerous dogs German Shepherds are strong, intelligent, obedient, loyal and have a protective nature.

TO

The Huskies are the fourth most dangerous dogs in the world. They weigh around 45-60 lbs (pounds) and are originated from Alaska. They are usually bred as sled dogs. They live up to about 12-15 years and grow to about 21-23 inches (53-60cm). They have a litter size of about 6-8 puppies. Apart from being the world fourth most dangerous bred Huskies are very energetic and intelligent they have good characteristics and gentle temperament.

TO

The Alaskan Malamutes are the fifth most dangerous dogs in the world. They weigh around 75-100 LBS and are originated from Nordic. They are usually bred as sled dogs. They live up to 10-14 years and grow to about 23-26 inches (58-64cm). They have a litter size of about 4-10 puppies. Apart from being the worlds fifth most dangerous dog Alaskan Malamutes are a good-natured, energetic breed. They are fun-loving, loyal, dedicated, and affectionate towards their owners.

Lol I don't agree with that.

When we worked at the vets, the most common dogs to get bitten by were jack russells and labradors, and happened to come out the same in a survey they did accross vets lol.

I've never heard of a dangerous husky - and that's not even me pratting about, I really havent had any one point to me, that husky is dangerous.

Stacey xxx

EDIT: Sounds to me like someones just pulled together a load of rubbish! XD

that is crazy! definitly do not agree!

I wouldnt know one dangerous husky! and the description says "Huskies are very energetic and intelligent they have good characteristics and gentle temperament." that doesnt sound very dangerous to me...

im pretty sure if someone broke into our house willow would run up to them with her tail wagging...

The only reason i could think for this could be becuase huskys are quite popular so there is alot more of them around

I watch "The Dog Whisperer" too - I remember seeing one of his shows where he trained 3 huskies and he commented that in a survey Americans believed that huskies were the second most vicious dogs after pit bulls! He said it was pap!

He asked the owner before he trained them if he could put his skates on and let the dogs run with him, he was like a kid in a sweet shop - he said he had fulfilled one of his ambitions in life!

Wow, so the siberian husky originated in alaska and not siberia? So the history of huskies being bred as a family dog that pulled loads for the chuckchi tribe in east russia for thousands of years never happened, I guess?

Some people shouldn't be allowed to write, lol. The worst part is, some people will read this and believe it.

Posted from my HTC EVO 4g.

Wow, so the siberian husky originated in alaska and not siberia? So the history of huskies being bred as a family dog that pulled loads for the chuckchi tribe in east russia for thousands of years never happened, I guess?

Some people shouldn't be allowed to write, lol. The worst part is, some people will read this and believe it.

Posted from my HTC EVO 4g.

Tell me you are joking - I have just dropped Kodah at the dog shelter as I couldnt risk having the worlds fourth most dangerous dog around my kids any longer.

I now realise when he's been licking them he was working out which one to eat first.

Any dog that is breed to fight is dangerous.

GSD and Akitas are used as police dogs because they are easy to train to be controled vicous.

Huskies and Mals are very hard to make vicous because of their temperment. Are they counted as dangerous for pulling owners over, that would be stupid.

There dogs like Mastiffs that are far more dangerous,

I bet if somebody made a true list of people being attacked by dogs Mals and Sibes would be no where near the top. People just assume because they look like Wolves they are as dangerous as wolves

When I got Buck and for the first 10 years lots people used to come up and say thats a dangerous dog but without reason. Now we get it very rarely. Because people are seeing more Huskies and realising they are big softies.

yeah dont agree with that but the thing is in a way because of their size etc they do hold the potential to do more damage than a Yorkie or something similar, so incidents of death or critial incident by yorkies are not as reported because despite being more yappy etc they dont hold as much power and bulk if they go to attack. xx

wow i have 2 fourth most dangerous and 1 of the third.....

they are all laying at my feet.....plotting my demise!!!!

they have asked for a whiteboard a marker and some time alone!!!!!!

oh no's lol

if i dont post later it means they have fulfilled their dastardly deeds and are plotting a new world order!!!

a worried and scared kells..x

Found some stats from 1982 to 2006 there were 39 reports of biting 13 deaths and 8 maimings caused by Huskies but also found this on the same report

Huskies appear to be a special case, in that even though they are common in the U.S., the life-threatening attacks involving them have virtually all occured in Alaska, the Northwest Territories, the Yukon, Labrador, and the northernmost parts of Quebec. In these regions, huskies are frequently kept in packs, in semi-natural conditions, and in some cases are even allowed to spend summers without regular human supervision. Thus many of the husky attack cases might be viewed more as attacks by feral animals, even though they technically qualified for this log because they were identified as owned and trained animals, who were supposed to know that they were not to attack.

Akitas, Malamutes, and Samoyeds have a similar attack pattern,

but while these are also "northern breeds" commonly used to pull sleds, most of the attacks by Akitas, Malamutes, and Samoyeds have occurred in ordinary home situations. Cumulatively, the northern breeds appear to have an attack pattern resembling that of wolf hybrids more than that of most other dogs--which might merely point toward the numbers of wolf hybrids who are illegally kept under the pretense that they are various of the northern breeds.

Yes we too are in danger of being smothered to death with love and crushed to death also when Talon the dangerous Malamute gets on your knee for a snuggle

Haha, idiotic list

I have 3 of the breeds on that list so I'm obviously headed towards a bloody death.

Yesterday I was lying on the couch watching TV with my Malamute draped over me (she loves cuddles). I was in so much danger and I didn't even realise it :lol:

I think these statistics are based on attacks per capita.

So if there are 2 huskies in an area and one bites then that is a 50% occurrence

If in the same area there are 1000 pitbulls and there are 10 bites then that is a 1% occurrence.

More bites, but lesser percentage.

and so the Husky gets on the list.