dose anyone agree with this list?

kibafang

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me you are joking - I have just dropped Kodah at the dog shelter as I couldnt risk having the worlds fourth most dangerous dog around my kids any longer.

I now realise when he's been licking them he was working out which one to eat first.

Its not licking its tenderising for a snack later !!!!!

Hahaha I love this forum.

While I don't keep Ryn a secret, I'm careful not to say much to our home-owners insurance company due to lists like these which insurance companies and the general public seem to take to heart.

I love how the author of this particular list speaks from both sides of his/her mouth:

Apart from being the world fourth most dangerous bred Huskies are very energetic and intelligent they have good characteristics and gentle temperament.

As a reporter/editor, I understand how important it is to say what you mean........this just kills me!

Also I hope that those who use these type of lists don't take them too seriously.....If the author doesn't understand the difference between "bred" and "breed", the weight of the information provided, IMHO, is seriously flawed.

While I don't keep Ryn a secret, I'm careful not to say much to our home-owners insurance company due to lists like these which insurance companies and the general public seem to take to heart.

I love how the author of this particular list speaks from both sides of his/her mouth:

Apart from being the world fourth most dangerous bred Huskies are very energetic and intelligent they have good characteristics and gentle temperament.

As a reporter/editor, I understand how important it is to say what you mean........this just kills me!

Also I hope that those who use these type of lists don't take them too seriously.....If the author doesn't understand the difference between "bred" and "breed", the weight of the information provided, IMHO, is seriously flawed.

Not to mention the lack of grammar and punctuation throughout.

Did you also know that 97.5% of statistics are made up on the spot! :P

As I've said before the majority of the general public are morons who couldnt tell a poodle from a pitbul and therefore MOST bite statistics out there you can find are pure fabrication as they are based on whitness or the person attacked saying what breed it was that did it and well how many of you own Akita's or GSD's or werewolves???? :blink:

Besides that ANYTHING ever read on the internet should be taken with a pintch of salt as the vast majority of it will not be completely acurate and most is only personal opinion!

As others have said I am of the beleif that there is no such thing as a dangerous dog only dangerously irresponcible owners!

As I've said before the majority of the general public are morons who couldnt tell a poodle from a pitbul and therefore MOST bite statistics out there you can find are pure fabrication as they are based on whitness or the person attacked saying what breed it was that did it and well how many of you own Akita's or GSD's or werewolves???? :blink:

Besides that ANYTHING ever read on the internet should be taken with a pintch of salt as the vast majority of it will not be completely acurate and most is only personal opinion!

As others have said I am of the beleif that there is no such thing as a dangerous dog only dangerously irresponcible owners!

I would have believed you but I'm reading this on the internet so I'll just get my "pinch of salt"!:D

The most dangerous dog I have ever met is a Yorkshire Terrier. He has the most amazing pedigree you have ever seen, but is the most unpredictable and vicious dog I have ever come across. My huskies - the 4th most dangerous breed in the world - are scared of him and he only weighs about 5 pounds :blink:

Sarah thats total bull and well you know it young lady ............ its 94.8% of statistics that are made up on the spot tut tut tongue.gif

I think the numbers are correct as far as reported incidents go, i mean 39 bites in 24 years ain't too bad but as you said as far as the person reporting the bite/attack knowing the exact breed of dog well that throws it all out !!!!! I mean how many breeds has your husky been called ?? mine gets called all sorts by people we see on our walks. i'm not sure how they know what breed actually killed which people though ???? unless there was some dude standing there going holy crap look at that husky savaging that guy, thats gotta hurt !!!!! let me just grab my camera phone hellooooo you tube !!!

The other thing is how many people are brave enough to say they got attacked by a westie ??? i'm sure that conversation tuns into ......oh i was attacked by a dog today ....it was a huge white thing and there were at least 3 of them ..... looked like a wolf maybe a pack or something ....... really mean looking ......... oh that must have been a husky or a mal ......cough cough splutter eerrrrrrr yeah thats it laugh.gif

Years ago when I was a member of the Siberian Club in the Chicago area (I lived there at the time), the subject came up, as regards to some insurance companies canceling coverage for people who had Siberians. As has been pointed out here, we talked a lot about how many different types of dogs get lumped into the generic category "husky"! It could refer to pretty much any type of medium to large sized dog that's relatively furry and has a bushy or curly tail!

I have seen the list that the company we insure withuses (friend of mine worked there) It specifically named the Siberian Husky as one of the dogs, though no sources were named. Pretty scary when you think about it.

I personally believe that I shall make up my own list of dangerous businesses to deal with.............

Here's their sign

[REDNECK]

On reading this about our huskies being dangerous should I be worried about venturing into the kitchen to make a brew??? I have to pass Saskia asleep on the chair, then I have to step over Wolf layed right across the doorway . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm me thinks my safest bet will be to get the keys to the patio doors , this takes me to outside where I can then enter the kitchen from outside . I can then run as fast as I can to shut the kitchen door to the hallway to prevent them getting to me. Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I can make my brew, take it outside and come back through the patio doors , back into the front room were low and behold they are still in the same position as they were when I left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!:D

:D :D :D :D :o :o :o :o :o:D :D.

The Huskies are the fourth most dangerous dogs in the world. They weigh around 45-60 lbs (pounds) and are originated from Alaska. They are usually bred as sled dogs. They live up to about 12-15 years and grow to about 21-23 inches (53-60cm). They have a litter size of about 6-8 puppies. Apart from being the world fourth most dangerous bred Huskies are very energetic and intelligent they have good characteristics and gentle temperament.

so how does tis make them dangerous then ??????????? must be the terrifing lick n kisses they give you ..... any breed can be dangerous in the wrong hands ......

Uninformed and un-researched lists like this drive me crazy - a lot of people take what they read on the internet as gospel, and that in itself is dangerous.

People who don't have huskies, or don't do any independent research, read this, and the next time they see a husky they immediately spew these statistics at you. I am sure we have all been told, or received e-mails from friends and family informing us that we are in extreme danger from our dogs. I for one am tired of trying to put them right. I think I will print some flyers, and the next time someone tells me my dogs are a danger I will just hand them a flyer and move on. I am not known to be the most diplomatic of people, so I usually just try a bite my tongue, but sometimes people are just so insistent - it does my mind in :blink:

hahah so my topic saying dose anyone agree with this list .....no one agrees with this list cuz its bullshit ......there might be some truth to it if it was called the most capable dogs in the world but then pitbull would not be on the list ..

or if they called it the most dangerous dogs on rabies then it might be true

but as the list sits title,info,dogs on it are all incorrect

ROLF i could say Apart from being the sixth most dangerous bred chawowas are very loud and irritating and only pose a real threat to ankles