What should i do ?

valkyries

ok in a few weeks i'm the big 50 god help me lol, now i realy just want to let it pass and try forget about it.

i'd rather just sweep it to one side and work lol but hubby think's i should celebraight it and go home, ouch. Who in their right mind wants to celebraight it ?

Any way what do you recon Home or Work ????

Can you maybe work out a compromise on HOW it is celebrated? I'm not terribly far behind you, and I understand where you're coming from, but would generally not have a fuss made over ANY birthday (my sister's fault - she loves to embarrass me any way she can!). As for it being your 50th, celebrate another year wiser, not another year older! wink.gif

If you don't celebrate it you'll just have to party twice as hard when you're 100 ohmy.gif

lol I'm only a few months behind you (sigh)

Right, Madam! You celebrate it with your family at home - not because it is a supposedly big birthday or whatever, but because you were let down at Christmas with the car & you need to catch up with that too ... if you can not work one day of the year, it should be your birthday, no matter what number it is :D

Go on UHHHH do wot u wanna do UHH !!!! spose 2 b that rap song, soz im rubbish !!!!

Its ur bday hun so have a day 4 u n no one else, if it were me i would lock myself in a room with copious amounts of choc, alcohol n Disneys :lol:

U MUST have the same sort of loves as me, dont think u r a big drinker but im sure choc n films n just relaxin surrounded my ur babies with no phone or anythin 2 spoil it OH n a lie in in scruchy warm covers knowin u dont have 2 b up 4 work is the best feelin eva xxx