17 pets found starved to death in Wash. horror house

aronoiiel

This makes me sick to my stomach and fuming with rage all in one. The son's excuse is pure BULL there are plenty of options around here than to do what they did that was pure laziness from what I've read! The worst and most horrid part is they have a dog in their new place I hope to heck they get that poor thing before it ends up the same way :(

This may be quite graphic for some please read with caution!

http://www.komonews..../114421774.html

Here's an update on the situation I do feel bad for the lady now that we hear more of her side of the story but I still strongly believe that there's is more she could've done for a while we had far to many cats than we could afford a couple years ago and it took some time but my roomate and I did find them loving homes through help with a rescue I really don't think this needed to happen to those animals :(

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/114421774.html

IMHO, it matters not what she was going through at the time. That's just another excuse. How can you allow them to die and then just walk over their bodies. With that much filth in the home, I don't believe it was just from the animals.

I'm very tired of people who refuse to be accountable for anything that goes on in their lives; and more tired of our justice systems which allow them to continue not being accountable for what they do.

I