Good Reputable Sites To Advertise Pups On?

Paulusworm

Bit of an obscure one this but, as the title says, what sites have you found which aren't populated almost exclusively by scammers? Have put an ad up on Preloved but sort of got lost in the flood of sites that I've never heard of after that :blink: . Can't post on the KC site as we don't have Star's papers. Suggestions please guys :) .

i wouldnt touch epupz for anything cos you would quite literally get 'anything'

search for husky breeder websites which dont really advertise & be prepared to travel a fair distance and visit a few until your happy with the right breeder for you. some do advertise on champdogs though, its clear on that site which breeders do hip/eye checks etc

i think its much better going off to a husky rally or a show to meet the breeders yourself and go from there though. there is one is your area coming up soon i think - have a look at snopeak events page

I dont really think theres any such thing to be honest, all the free add stuff is open to any tom dick or harry that wants to advertise... I have seen the ocational good and responcible sounding one on gumtree.

Personally I think you would be better off advertising in a local paper, that way the pups go to homes not to far from you so you can homecheck them easily and stay in touch with the new owners.

I would deffinatly look into drawing up a contract stating that if they ever cant cope for any reason they MUST return the pup to you, I think I would also think about saying that if the do return the pup to you, provided its in good condition you may give them some of their money back, this will encorage them to a. keep the pup well and b. actually return it to you and not try to sell it on to make back their money!

Very sound advice though Huskyprincess. I would be saying the exact same thing myself.

The written agreement/sales contract is being worked on so that it is ready for when they go and, in addition, we are getting them all microchipped so that there is an audit trail back to us as the breeders.

he* lol

** looks down trousers** Yep, I'm still a man, lol :lol:

Sos paul I was talking to my friend and wrote she instead sos bout tht yer I agree wid sarah make sure if they can't keep them to bring them back to you ask don't want them in the kennels it a shame you don't live closer as I know a few people want a husky pup up this way ice are husky breeders don't breed any more :(