Kaien's missing =(

Hock

Not sure where this goes but if theres anyone in the Louisville, Ky area Kaien my blk&wht male husky escaped his kennel yesterday. He's done so before but he's always stayed in the area around my house. The neighbors said they saw him running around up til around 7pm. I got home shortly after that so I find it odd he'd run off within that short amount of time when he's stayed in the area the entire day and has done the same in the past. I think someone nabbed him or something but who knows. Ive called all the usual places, placed ads, etc.

You can reach me at xxx-xxx-xxxxx, Names Tanner.

post-814-13585960262186_thumb.jpg

post-814-13585960262755_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you find him? If not do you have a facebook? Post him there and if you want we add you and we share it on ours too! You can also post him on here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/OliverAlert

Zihna had ran away a while back and stayed gone for 9 days. I know its horrible not knowing where they are at and if they are ok. Also post fliers at gas stations, vets, parks, etc. call shelters, maybe someone called animal control to have him picked up. When you get him back can you talk to your neighbors to maybe hold him till you get home or call you when he got out or put him back in your yard/kennel. Got fingers and paws crossed that he comes home soon.

Keep us updated.

Good. They always come back home so I have been told. Are there any rural areas close to where you live where he may be roaming around? They don't need much food so they may roam for a few days. Like I mentioned earlier Zihna stayed in the woods for 9 days chasing squirrels until she finally returned to the walking trail where she had ran off. Was he wearing a tag and is he chipped, if he is chipped with Home Again they email fliers out for free to people in your area, vets and shelters that have registered with them to receive lost pet fliers. Zihna was registered with AvitID and I registered her with Home Again as well so they would send the fliers out. You can also check on Facebook if your local shelters have a page. Mine has a page and always posts adoptable pets on there. Petfinder.com also posts found pets and people sometimes post found pets on Craigslist. I will check the Oliver Alert and share it on my page. I am only 3 hours away from you and although I don't know anyone in Louisville some of my friends may. I still have some friends that were stationed at Fort Knox with us which is only 45 min from Louisville. Hope you find him. Keep spreading the word the more people know the better. Good luck!