Hamster Treats

Lisa (Fragglebabe)

On a sad note to start :( my friend recently had to have her beautiful rescue hamster Sandy put to sleep, she was the most vocal hamster I have ever know :lol: when she came to stay with us for a weeks holiday she would chase the doggies in her exersise ball & whenever Jersey went to visit her in her cage she would charge at the bars try to bite her :lol:

Any hoo the reason for this post is that my friend has asked if anyone would like any hamster treats she has, she would like another hamster to enjoy them as much as Sandy did :D

i'm baned from owning hamsters, mice, fish, ducks and ferrets lol

linda please god tell me you haven't killed hamsters, mice, fish ducks and ferrets???????????:o

i wanted another hamster in PAH the other day i even picked out a name but mike said no :( i've always had hamsters but mike doesn't like things that scuttle.............i might just get one anyways and make sure he/she's in the spare room where dexter can't go investigating!!! :)