Houdini!!!!!

Sarah

EEK!

Went to the pub last night and took Kimba and Kaiser as it was a nice evening and sat outside in the beer garden and dogs were happy running about and being fussed every 5 mins by whoever came outside for a cigarette lol

After a while, the constant tugging from Kimba was hurting my arm and I needed more vodka, so passed the lead to Marc.....5 mins later he's stood there with lead and harness - NO FFN DOG!!!! :eek:

I look round and Kimba's happily playing with Kaiser so I walked over to him and grabbed the scruff of his neck (he doesnt wear a collar) and brought him back to the table,,,,,,,,,

how lucky am I that he didn't scoot off!!!!!!!!!!!!

How they hell he got out of his harness though I have no idea cause it was still all connected and clipped together and it's a good strong harness as well???? He is now called Houdini lol

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That will teach you to go to the pub lol ... diesel got out of his harness once and my heart was in my mouth , good job my son can run fast and caught him up .

lol yeah i know my theory is practise makes perfect lmao

After a while, the constant tugging from Kimba was hurting my arm and I needed more vodka, so passed the lead to Marc.....5 mins later he's stood there with lead and harness - NO FFN DOG!!!! :eek:

quick question y the hell didnt marc go n get him!?:ran_confused::confused13::icon5::bash: lmao

glad he didnt shoot off tho im thinkin ov gettin a harness for blaze his collar round his neck makes him look wierd cuz ov all the fur lmao

lol i was there when he slipped his harness and we both stood there looking at him like - wtf???? lol

Marc wont scruff him as he's not very good with dogs, he's always been scared of them but as they've grown up with my 2 he's ok with them but would always be worried i think in that situation.

I used to have a collar on mine but it spoilt their look especially as Kimba is so fluffy - they do pull more on a harness though i think

ooh ok the way u wrote it is like u came back n he was just standin there doin nuffin lmao yeah it makes him look rly wierd n when u take it off u canc where its been blaze is a fluffy boy as u can probs tell from the hundreds ov pics u c i think i cud sort him out on a harness as hes not too bad wit pullin now it wud just b him gettin used 2 it n not tryin 2 est it when hes wearin it round the house lol he was fine when we put his collar n lead n that on him tho he didnt have 2 get used 2 it