Newbie from Bristol

Tracey Ashton

Hello everyone,

I thought I would sign up here, as I would probably be able to pick up some help, tips and support from you all.

We are having our 1st husky in March and very much looking forward to having him in our family

We have already done a lot of reading up about them and are very excited to be having him.

He is only 4 weeks old at the moment.

welcome tracy.

keep an eye on the events section for a walk, although it will be quite a few months til your pup can walk any distance!! :D

You may also want to join these facebook groups - gloucestershire huskies and wiltshire huskies as walks may not be too far away from you.

you must be excited getting your pup, i remember waiting and it felt so long

Hiya, Tracey, welcome to the pack :wave:

You are doing the right thing getting as much info as you can now from how much to feed your pup to blowing their coat so your house looks like a snow globe!! :lol:

Make sure you visit your pup while it is still with it's mum & litter, take loads of pics because they grow SO quickly and ask hundreds of questions! :P