How bloody rude

KSNS

nah 2 years is enough 5 nights a week is to much for a really crap wage of £6.50 an hour with all that I am doing. i get 2 nights off a week but i sleep all day out of sheer habit an awake all night when i can accomplish nothing. I don't even have a new job but dont get time to look so this for me is best step I can take. A 9-5 job for same wages will suit me very nicely.

Yea gota love the JD I would probs bath in it if i could lol

Good for you Keath- I know it will be a bit of a culture shock having to see the daylight,

But I'm sure it's a good step for you.

Best wishes in the job hunt-

PS - I'd join you in that tub of JD, but I don't want to give people the wrong impression-

Not that there's anything wrong with that-

You know-

the alcohol thing (LOL)

its all good diz its a room with a view an have great storms looking out over the ocean i love sitting in the rain watching it :) me an sakari done it many times it's so relaxing jus me ,my dogs an nature hassel free life :D

Cheers Dunc have a few. I got a week to sort my sleep pattern out and 2 bottles of JD to help pass the time an a guitar to practice but no internet lol

We all know how unhappy / pi$$ed off / frustrated you were there.

So though you don't have a job to go to it's a good move.

You will be in a better frame of mind, happier and more able to face your new challenge.

Good luck with the job hunting.

and I'll join you on friday (when I finish my run of nights (sigh))

with a glass of JD biggrin.gif