Mental Weekend

Lil Miss Bump

ok so most of you know that evil genius pushed me down the stairs................here is what happened for the whole bloody weekend!!!!

saturday morning about 6.30am i was wide awake so decided to take dex downstairs for a wee......i'd put the safety gate at the top of the stairs so that if ems needed to let her 3 out onto the landing then dex wouldn't hear.....i took the safety gate down and was stood on the stairs trying to get dex to move...........and then all of a sudden i was on my back in the doorway of the front room with ems stroking my hair........then i was at the hospital.............

anyways so im in plaster and had one helluva headache............headache has finally gone but wrist-:angry: grrrr

so anyways lise came round on saturday aft and was stood at the top of the stairs........as i was walking up them mike went 'watch you don't trip' to which i replied 'meh meh meh meh meeeeeeeeh' and then fell up the stairs on my face!!!!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH :blink:

so then that evening people came round for em's birthday.............and i managed to burn my thumb on the oven.............. :blink:

then on sunday...........

woke up and smacked myself in the face with my cast as i tried to rub my eyes!!!

THEN..............

at the dog park i was stopping dexter getting bitten and managed to get bitten on my knuckles and down my cast!!! :mellow:

hope it made you all laugh!

xxxxxxx