St Helens dog park to close

Val (Zebedee)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, sorry I disappeared from this for a few days but a big hefty THANK YOU to each & every one of you who took the time to contact the council, whether you use the park or not, each email will have added weight to the fact we need the park. I have given every one +1 as this park has been invaluable to us for the last 5 yrs we have had Myshka & I am glad I have been able to introduce members near and far (VERY far in Rach's case :blink: ) to it & let their huskies run free in a safe & secure environment.

It is a relief to hear these rumours are unfounded but I am cynical when it comes to councils & often think "there's no smoke without fire"! :rolleyes: And I look forward to having their notices around & hopefully a contact number for the local warden to report those who do misuse it & threaten the availability of this facility.

SunshineTY.gif

will be on it when i get on the computer....val how do you feel about taking this bigger? Eg to the local newspapers? Even those pics used last time were taken in the dog park by the newspaper photographer xxx

sorry, Diz, totally missed this, but if push comes to shove & it is threatened with closure again, you can bet your bottom dollar we'll take this bigger!! B)