Where do your's sleep?

Rich & Kody

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoey has a giant blue blanket big enough for a king size bed that she sleeps on, it's on the floor next to our bed. Cesar moves from on our bed to on Zoey's blanket. Kyrian and Blaze sleep in crates in our bedroom, and once they're fully housebroken then they can sleep with their crate doors open.

I'm still laughing at the picture on Raindog's post. Obviously....you need a bigger bed...do they all stay inside all the time?

Mine trade off and a lot depends on how we are feeling that night. I agree with the post that mentions contraception....or any kind of initimate relationship....dogs sure put a crimp in things!! Getting ready in the bathroom, both jump in bed and pretend we don't see them...then we get them down by trading them treats. Once we are in bed, Andy comes in and settles in the middle, just far enough down from the head so Jackson has to get creative. We always feel bad for whoever isn't in a spot, so we make room. Andy stays for snuggles, gets hot, and gets down and sleeps either on the floor in our room or goes downstair to find a cool wall to hug. Jackson just snuggles in and gets heavy, unless we decide he's taking up too much room, and then he sleeps on the floor, but always in our room. I tend to wander as an insomniac, and mostly they will come downstairs with me in the middle of the night and sleep on their pillows. Once morning rolls around and their tummies say it's time for breakfast they come back into the bed. Jackson stands over daddy and drools on him and Andy chirps at us and pokes us with his nose! Gotta love a husky alarm clock!!! During the day they both spend time sleeping in our bed.

Mine sleep in their beds in the kitchen - its the coolest place in the house at night, so they are happy there. If I wake up at night they will get up and come to me wherever I am, and when I go back to bed, they take themselves off to the kitchen :) Works well.

Bings in my bed or under it

Skyla on my bed or under the window if blaze is on the bed

Blaze on the bed or under the bed if skyla is on the bed lol

sometimes tho it ends up like this

61917_449393841680_714381680_5757758_3985060_n.jpg

LMAO! So you are on the floor then Nix :lol::lol::lol:

Ours sleep in our room, usually on their beds but Ava sometimes creeps up in the night and lies at my feet. All our fosters have slept up with us as well. :D

Bings in my bed or under it

Skyla on my bed or under the window if blaze is on the bed

Blaze on the bed or under the bed if skyla is on the bed lol

sometimes tho it ends up like this

61917_449393841680_714381680_5757758_3985060_n.jpg

Haha brill photo! And New Moon Duvet! Love it :D

Mine starts off on the bed with me and hubby. Usually between us so a real passion killer lol! Then she'll get too hot and go sleep on the bathroom floor or downstairs. When she wakes either of us up for a wee in the morning, we'll let her out, then she'll run upstairs like lightning and get into bed taking up the pillow too - I usually have to try and squidge her up so I can get back in! She does it every morning - sometimes she doesn't even need a wee - she just wants one of us out the bed so she can get in! :rolleyes:

Mine starts off on the bed with me and hubby. Usually between us so a real passion killer lol! Then she'll get too hot and go sleep on the bathroom floor or downstairs. When she wakes either of us up for a wee in the morning, we'll let her out, then she'll run upstairs like lightning and get into bed taking up the pillow too - I usually have to try and squidge her up so I can get back in! She does it every morning - sometimes she doesn't even need a wee - she just wants one of us out the bed so she can get in! :rolleyes:

Now that just proves how clever they are :) +1

My boy usually sleeps in the living room at night by the front door. I think he likes the cool air that comes in there this time of year. When I'm away at work, I have a sneaky suspicion that he sleeps on my bed!:o I came home from work yesterday and the comforter was all jacked up. If only he had thumbs to make the bed again I may have never known.:D He never has slept in it with me there, although I've tried. He just needs more space.

Echo sleeps in our bedroom on the bed. We have a gate across the doorway.

Most nights we get too warm for her, so she sleeps on the floor at the foot of

the bed until we get up in the morning. If it is REALLY warm, she will go to her

crate. When my alarm clock goes off, she gets in bed and lays on top of me so

I can't get up and go to work :P

duke sleeps in the kitchen,tried it once in the bedroom and i got him breathing on me all night,licking my face,trying to nudge me to wake me up to play and just sat there staring at me so hes never slept in the bedroom again. its cooler for him in the kitchen and he goes in there before we even have to tell him its bed time. x

We tried letting Dakota sleep in the bed but it didn't last long. As sweet as it was to cuddle with him, washing all the bedding once a week wasn't enough to keep up with the hair and odor, so we got sick of it. He seems happier back on his own bed, anyway -- he used to get irritated with me and leave anyway because I toss and turn so much!

Mine have a big chair each in the kitchen but Nanuq will wander into his crate at some stage...when we use the touring caravan they will sleep in crates in the awning and then i will let them in and they jump on top of the bed and go back to sleep..i would have them in my bed but the boss says no...too much fur!!!:lol: :lol:

Storm would always sleep downstairs, while Mya would sleep on my bed every night and had to be touching my legs. When Mya turned 4 years old she left me and has slept downstairs ever since and Storm now sleeps with me on the bed and occasionally downstairs. They seemed to reverse roles for some reason!

Beethoven always sleeps on the floor in our bedroom. He is just too big to try to fit around in bed, lol. Akira on the other hand, she either sleeps in her crate or in our bed. Her crate is in our bedroom, but we keep the door open to it, don't lock her in. When she is warm, she sleeps in there... she has her own box fan blowing at her crate. :rolleyes: If she is cold, she gets up in the bed and will lay at or around my legs/feet. She has to have her head propped up on something when she sleeps, (I have no idea, she has done this since she was a pup) so she always goes out of her way to find my legs/feet to put her head on. I don't mind of course. :D

Molly, Codey and our Boxer Boo all stay in the front room.

They normally curl up on the sofa together but if Codey has had enought of the girls he sleeps in his crate. We are still trying to crate train Molly but it is hard going.

We did have Molly in our room the first week but the bed is the cat's place. If Matt (other half) is on earlies I will normally find all 5 asleep on his side of the bed. The 3 "girls" Hades, Megan & Sophie all curled up together