Husky Eyes

Celestial Echo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The colour of their eyes depend a bit on how the sun shines :-) It's somewhere between brown and orange.

samen.jpg

gallery_2650_2_74699.jpg

I don't have a closer shot of their eyes because they either sleep, or are wide awake and running. I'm going to try the next time I see them though.

From even closer, I think eyes really look interesting, if not somewhat weird. I know this is meant to be a husky photo topic, but I hope you all don't mind for a few non-husky pictures.

This is an eye of an cat :)

semeye.jpg

And uhm... my eye. (Look away if you can't handle extreme eye closeups! :lol:)

mye.jpg

How do you get such great close ups? I tried with Andy, as he has such great eyes, even trying to make the photo bigger and clip it and it didn't work. They don't sit still long enough. Love all the photos.

If you have a reasonably high Megapixel camera, you can take a "normal" photo then zoom into the eyes in a photo editing program

and save the close up and post that.

my pic of Daughtry's eyes is a zoomed in of a shot of her full body sat looking up at me.

can't post it coz I'm at work :D :D

LMAO just realised the full shot of Daughtry is the one on the Pita Pata below. . . lol :lol:

and even that has been cropped to fit

If you have a reasonably high Megapixel camera, you can take a "normal" photo then zoom into the eyes in a photo editing program

and save the close up and post that.

my pic of Daughtry's eyes is a zoomed in of a shot of her full body sat looking up at me.

can't post it coz I'm at work :D :D

LMAO just realised the full shot of Daughtry is the one on the Pita Pata below. . . lol :lol:

and even that has been cropped to fit

Yeah that is what I did. I cropped her eyes out of a regular picture. If I was trying to get that close all I get is a wet nose picture! :lol: :lol: