Whew...So relieved...

Divinix

Last night, My brother was taking Whitney out our backyard to get her some fresh air

He saw a couple of dead birds and didn't want her getting them. So, He tied her to a nearby tree to go clean it up

After he was done, not even 5 minutes later, he came back and she was gone! She slipped off her collar AND harness

He comes running to me inside the house "OMG WHERES WHITNEY" and I'm like "what?!?" and he tells me the story while I get my car keys to go in search of her.

We go to her favorite areas where she usually likes to run off to..

General areas? Nope..

Neighbors chickens? Nope

Field accross the street.. My brother didn't know it was swampy and went almost knee deep into freezing cold mud and water, so I had to take him home cuz he said his feet was getting numb from freezing.

We got home and everyones worried, one thing led to another and we were all arguing with each other.

..Then Whitney walks in the open door, all wet and muddy, looks at us like nothing happened

And all of our faces was like..

O_O wth!?!!

wow.. Thanks for worrying all of us to death D:

My bro followed her muddy tracks and she was exploring my other neighbors field. How did we miss that? Idk.

Anyway, just wanted to let that out and waste time at work >_>