cheeky doctor!

Sarah

So - some of you may know i hit 30 a couple of weeks ago .......last week i went to the doctors and so as not to go into too much detail as i know what you men are like......they're sending me for an ultra sound scan to hopefully rule out an ovarian cyst.

I've been in tremendous pain at that time of the month and even taking the pill hasn't alleviated anything as it used to.

so...........the doctor KINDLY advised me to seriously consider coming off the pill because "in your 30's your more at risk of developing thrombosis on it" HELLO!!!! I only turned 30 3 bloody weeks ago give me a break woman!

Sheesh talk about easing me into old age gracefully!!! rolleyes.gif

Old age moves quickly Saz.....before you know it you'll be wearing tena ladies and telling tales about how things were when you were youngtongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

erm.................................. no comment

but when i was young we used to ....oh crap there's just no hope for me unsure.gif

laugh.gif i'll race you in yours!!

I've got 12 years practice on you, Saz, I'll win hands down!! B)

Old age moves quickly Saz.....before you know it you'll be wearing tena ladies and telling tales about how things were when you were young :P:P:P

Too late to tell her that, Rach - you should have guessed at the camp :P

:lol: I should of came off mine years ago then :lol: I remember (way back when lol) going to get a repeat of my pill, I was single at the time and I got a female indian lady, and she was doing blood pressure etc, asked was I married I said no, did I have a boyfriend I said no, then why was I wanting the pill so I said just incase I have sex, already had 2 kids didnt fancy a 3rd lol, to which her reply was if I didnt have a husband I shouldnt be having sex, I wont type what I walked out thinking :lol: :lol:

Edited to add, hope everything turns out ok for you Sarah x