Well that's annoying

Dave

just over a year ago i got my little sister a contract mobile phone so that she can get a better deal for calls & texts etc. I did this for my mum as a favour so that she wouldn't have to worry about topping it up all of the time. They were going to pay half of the contract price (so 10 pounds a month) When i gave it to them they said they would buy her a new phone but use the contract sim card. So it took them ages but about 3 months ago they gave me the phone back.... What they didn't tell me was that they didn't want any of it so put the simcard in the phone and gave it all back.... I've only just found out as i asked if they wanted to keep the contract going.... So i've been paying 20 pounds a month for nothing and they wont give me the money they ow as they weren't using it. Last time i do them any favours!!

Sorry just had to get it off my chest

What i would do is pop over for sunday dinner take there landline phone and call the talking clock in australia then put the phone down when you leave, but thats just me...:D

if you have any friends abroad get them to call 0800reverse and call you when your over there, that way they think you were called but they are getting charged.......