Hi from Scotland

stormchaser09

Hi from wet and very windy Scotland, I have been looking on the site for a wee while and as there is such a lot of good advice I have taken the plung and joined. My beautiful girl "Storm" was in to be spayed today and is now home but very sleepy. I will read up on how to post pictures later.Storm is 13 months old.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Stormchaser and Storm - im sure she will be fine - its horrible isnt and and you feel so guilty - fortunately or unfortunately for all animals entering my house they all get their bits off out out!!!! - better all round really - our kobi kept his little treasures in his tummy (ie he didn't drop his ollys) so he had to have the girly operation lol hope to hear from you soon

Welcome to the BEST husky forum in the World biggrin.gif

can't wait to see the Pics of Storm.

To assist you with that. . . .

please read the two following Threads. . .

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2695-how-to-post-pictures-in-the-gallery/

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5313-how-to-post-gallery-images/

Anything else we can help you with, don't hesitate to shout. biggrin.gif

Gem is 7 1/2 so is still boss for now but Stormy does push her a bit at times.

I have a really good photo of her , these just don't do her justice but I need to go and find them first.

I am a wee bit worried about her tonight as she is still so very sleepy, but her op was just after lunch so thats maybe why.

Hi, Storm came from Ayrshire although we rehomed her from Stirling-shire and her original name was Suki, but she didn't respond to it either with us or her previous owner.

We got her last summer when she was about 7 months.

Yes the weather is awful, its hard keeping her and her wound clean.

Your pup looks lovely, we missed the cute puppy stage.