Song/s that suits your husky

Dark_Dandelion

Darwin - I want to break free - Queen - Coz he's an escape artist biggrin.gif

EVYgRPfC9nQ

Daughtry - Troublemaker - Weezer - Coz she's forever winding the other two up blink.gif

aC9Kc-p2xxw

Echo - Rubber Ball - Bobby Vee - coz chasing balls is her reason to live. laugh.gif

-kPWT27F3WY&feature=fvst

wow that made me think...

for Nikita is would be Lazy Sunday Afternoon byt the Small Faces cos she likes nothing more than lazing about

for Macie .. no question it would be Devil in Disguise by the King of Rock N Roll ...Elvis Presley cos under that sweet face there is a devil...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eZC9LwfcYOg

as for Tikaani... as smart as she is she can play the clown when she wants ..so its gotta be don't laugh at me co's im a fool by the late great comedian Sir Norman Wisdom ( RIP)

Grey - Rage Against the Machine, killing in the name of

listen from 4.05, its the only part that suits him. (contains swearing)

2Hf-B9Tqkss

Kira - Green Day, She's A Rebel

self explainatory really :lol:

O1raCtM3UGk

Wow this is hard!!

I thought of two songs for Molly straight off "my girl". Mainly for the line I got sunshine on a cloudy day because whenever I have a bad day she cheers me up plus she is my girl. Second is Green Day's She's a rebel I know I know someone else used this but it is her all over.

I have thought of about a million more writing this but I won't bore you lol.

Codey is a lot harder because he has so much going on in his little personality so I'll have a think and come back to you :D