Need a name for my husky pup!

Gt90

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any characters from books, films ect that you really like might get some inspiration from that. :D

Or if you have a few names do what I did with my kittens try them out on them they soon let you know if they like it lol

Song titles can be inspiration (I have a "Sharp-Dressed Man" - Tux, for short). They DO tend to let you know if they like a name or not - seems like they answer to the one they pick! tongue.gif

Just be careful what you eventually do choose - I regret naming one dog Rebel - he's made sure to live up to it! I also didn't want to use Shadow because it is so common, but I ended up calling him Shadow Dancer, after an older half-brother (Wind Dancer) who had died. He's another who has lived up to his name (Shad, for short), as he would follow me everywhere, if he could! smile.gif

try to upload a pic of him for us to see, that may help things along, any excuse to see some puppy pics :rolleyes:

okay I finally got a few pics of him :)

He whines a lot and is very clingy, but also wrecks just about everything lol Oh, and he's very playful. If that helps lol

post-3314-13585961197788_thumb.jpg

post-3314-13585961203097_thumb.jpg

post-3314-13585961208441_thumb.jpg