Had a bad night

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Didn't have a very good night last night and had to vent it.

Twice my poor little girl was up being sick in the night so had to deal with that and the clean up. I half expected to be up changing her bed as it was the first night without nappies on but for that reason!!!! :blink:

Then after the second time we just got back into bed and then Storm woke up to go for a wee. :huh:

Then they all woke us up frequently all morning till we finally crawled out of bed at half 9. :o

Shortly after that Storm was sick in the living room so I had to clean that up too.

Ugh, why does everything have to happen at once. I've got to go to work training later for 3 hours and I really don't feel like it now.

On the plus side I have some yummy brownies in the kitchen, on the minus side all the weight I lost will pile back on!!! :blink::P

Thanks for listening guys and gals. BROWNIES FOR EVERYONE.

93385c80-d304-4821-a6a9-2af5b0027a2e.jpgTHESE ARE THE LOW FAT OPTION, YOU CAN LOOK AT THEM ALL YOU WANT BUT NOT EAT THEM!! :P:blink::lol:

Lol, I had a great night sleep thanks, that was until 0630 hrs when Loki decided to wake me up as she wanted to go out for a wee? Linda had let her out when she got up at 0500 hrs so I can only come to the conclution that daddy will not have a lay in when hes off work :angry:

ah my night sucked too. But sure i had enough to drink for both of us to make us feel better lol

Bet ur paying for it now! pmsl. and yeah thanks it makes me feel better, mainly coz ur hungover and im not! :o:D on the plus side neither of them has been sick again.