Our new boy logan

Stormy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They said in his first year of life he was regimes so much because people couldn't handle him they were probably people who liked the look but didn't know what they were like he the calmest dog you could ever meet now just needs to get used to being with shadow

Been playing a few times Logan snaps at shadow when he's trying to relax and shadow keeps going up to him resulting in shadow running away squealing lol but apart from that they've been good tonight Liam took them for an hour walk together earlier he fed Logan first then shadow second and Logan was growling then barking shadow wouldn't eat so Liam said it's ok to shadow and told Logan off and took him away

Logan hasn't bitten him when he does that think it's just a warning to say leave me alone lol I took both boys for a walk on my own today round the field not easy I definitely need some sort of double lead although it was easier on my arms walking two until they want something haha

Shadow is learning very fast to leave Logan alone when he wants to lay down now :) they've just been playing for about half an hour now they're both laying down Logan in the kitchen shadow with me in the living room :)

Thats good. Logan will teach Shadow how to chill out every now and then :)

Logan hasn't bitten him when he does that think it's just a warning to say leave me alone lol I took both boys for a walk on my own today round the field not easy I definitely need some sort of double lead although it was easier on my arms walking two until they want something haha

A walking belt will do wonders if you plan on walking both of them together. ;)

Yep a walking belt Is a good idea but how do you use these? Does it even the weight out more as I am quite small and they could very easily drag me over if they really wanted to lol

I think it does. I am about 168cm and I find it a lot easier with the walking belt. You can just lean back a bit instead of getting your arm pulled out. Its a bit easier to balance. ;)