Bullseye...everytime

ahibben

So mainly I'm asking you guys out there because...well...they are the only ones that can relate.

So!..

When you're laying down in bed or on the couch and your pup decides he wants to walk across you or lay down with you is it just me or do they step on your junk EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Its like they aim for it, and it cant be coincidence because i don't think a single day goes by where it doesn't happen.

Maybe its just gage haha

I know exactly what you mean!, I never had the problem with Kody, but our pup Dakota does it every single time with me. She jumps up to greet when i come home and bullseye. When she jumps up to me on the sofa bullseye, when she jumps up onto the bed .. you guessed it bullseye! but only to me, never my brother!

edit: Thinking of buying a cricket cup to be honest

Lol, Cesar does this to my boyfriend everyday. I also have chronic anemia, even with supplements I bruise incredibly easy and a lot of it is internal bruising, which oddly hurt the worst! Well, my most painful spot is my thighs, and that's always where I'm jumped on, or banged against, or they bump into me and knock me into something hard. Zoey and Cesar are both over 70 lbs, so its really painful! I look like a dalmation when I wear shorts because my legs are black and blue!

LMFAO!!!- Boy - when I read that I cracked up- glad it's not just me- When I'm in the recliner and Roxy hops up-

EVERY TIME!!! - when she goes to get down- she seems use that as her push off point. I've found myself trying to

use preemptive strikes in self defense.