Tattoos

ahibben

I personally have a passion for tattoos, I have many and im not stopping any time soon.

I figured id see who else out there has a passion for tattoos along with their huskies haha

So post pictures, ideas, or whatever!

Ill try to gather pictures of mine when i get around to finding them haha

Inspiration is the beginning of creation.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting my first tattoo in a couple months, and it's going to be a tribute to my first husky Whicket. I'm getting this picture of his face inside a dreamcatcher on my shoulder. I had a dreamcatcher made for me while my mom was pregnant with me, and it was blessed and everything, so that will be the dreamcatcher he's inside. I will post up some pics when it's done :D

This is the pic Im using of Whicket

16975_471114070594_529420594_11040772_622299_n.jpg

This is what it will be similar to when finished:

Wolf-Tattoo-Designs.jpg

I have a butterfly atm but really want at least a couple more! Im a very girly girl so my butterfly suits me well it has rainbow colours in it! I also want a little heart just above my bum, like care bears have! :D

I would LOVE something wolfy or husky ish but cant deside what to get! Im thinking perhapps a couple of paws going up my thighs with the initial of each of my huskies inside??? Still not sure tho and like to be deffinate before I get inked! :)

Currently i have 14 tattoos in all...but only pics of a couple of them...heres the ones i could find...

Right now i have a 3/4 sleeve, and im working on another full sleeve

Half chest piece

Left ribcage

Inside of my lip

Calf

Im getting the top of my forearm filled on thursday, its a giant octopus, ill post when its finished

n1141801017_31136767_2728.jpg

33642_1393581196518_1141801017_32031580_5041278_n.jpg

i have 7 ..

on left arm

i have the grim reaper on my elbow.

then the ying yang tribal band

then a Williams F1 9 (own design ) with dates of all contructors champinships won

then i have Dennis the Menace & gnasher ( own design ) from the Beano

on right arm

i have 3 with wife ..daughters and gransons names

soon will be haing another with coming grandsons name and also plan on a husky one on my shoulder blade..

did have 10 piercings but have taken out the 7 in my ears before dogs ripped them out..

ok i have

stars on my forearm - inside left arm

guitars and roses- inside right wrist

eye of horus -left forearm

ankh in a sun -right forearm

names inside rosary beads- left thigh

butterflys and pattern -right thigh

rosary-around right ankle

big butterfly on stomach

pattern right side of butterfly

pattern on sides of hands

libra sign on back of neck

panther on left shoulder

flower design on lower back

many more to come

I have 4

My mum's name on my right wrist

Dad's on my left

A burlesque woman with cat ears and tails on my left side in black and grey

And a lyric across my back which says "i'm working on my battleplane & wishing on a star" it's from the song Juliet by a band called Army Of Freshmen it has a Bass cleft a shooting star and someother stuff round it all in bright colours

I have 2

on my right forearm, i have a wolf design with kira's name in japanese (might be chinese, cant remember now!)

on my left wrist i have the lyrics 'my generation is zero' (greenday lyrics - 21st century breakdown) and a star, with the 2 skulls off the latest album above it. But its f*cked, so I'm getting it covered with a quarter sleeve soon. Never go to a friend of a friend of a friend just cus they're cheaper, regretted it ever since :(

After having thought about it for years, I finally took the plunge last summer. Got a caricature head of a black & white husky above my right ankle. Came out looking a lot like Zoya. I don't consider myself a wimp, but it hurt a lot more than I thought it would! My son, who has numerous tattoos, kept telling me "it doesn't hurt MUCH" and "actually, it kind of tickles". See if I listen to him again. dry.gif I'm glad I finally did it, but I think one is going to be enough for me....maybe....:D

i have the word faith on right ankle, my name in arabic on the back of my neck, 3 chinese symbols on my left shoulder, 2 large chinese symbols on my right shoulder and a heart with wings with my best friend (who died) on the small of my back.....soon to come is latin on the inside of both wrists and a few song lyrics scattered elsewhere :-)