My First Husky - TIPS?

therockabillydolly

lol yeah i was told huskies do that a lot... i was told your better off having several smaller waterbowls around the house so they have acess to water but are less likely to try and take a ducky bath in them. so to minamise the mess and slipping over on a wet floor and prematurely dying.... i got smaller bowls... they arent rediculously small like cat-food bowls but i think she would have issues trying to bet BOTH feet in there...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have squeaky tenis balls at pets at home i got 3 for £3 and i find the toys that last my two the longest are from the pound shop to be honest i bought a wain wrights goose pets at home for skye she had it two mins and it had a hole in it i took it back as the toys from the pound shop i mean pull ropes with like rings and rubber bones on end she has had since she was a puppy and with two there still goin strong noting wrong with them. furminator is the best brush ever plus a under coat rake but i find a kitten comb for daily brush when there laid on my lap works brilliant the teeth are tiny i have a friskys one from poundstrecher £1.99 cracking. my two love the raw hide twisted chew sticks and the raw hide shoes and piggys ears ( depending on tummy sensavtivety). as for bedding dont bother with beds my two have a double quilt folded in half with a camo fleece on and that enough most huskys like cold floors or drafty doors or for a strange reason a warm humin bed the buggers. i have my two furbabies on harness and a halti with lead halti best thing i ever did 4 mine other people do it other ways. as for teddys from second hand shop both mine have old teddys just make shaw there is no plastic or stuff and check the toys after every play or the real indications is normally they have given the teddy liposuction and it will look like a snow storm let itself in. my two have a lovin interest in toilet rolls but i stopped it when i realised skye was eating it and not spitting it out like she used to. as for the kong alot ov people put frozen dog food in or peanut butter frozen is another option or i woulds say a sandwich filler like chicken and ham or salmon and tuna frozen lol. another toys that keeps my two amused is ice cubes they sit at my freezer when i go in. another good treat for a husky is a whole unpeeled carrot a day and it firms up runny poo too. i gave mine whole tomatoes the other day took em a while to eat it cose they had to play first. an egg a week will keep there coat in tip top condition and sorry its long but last tip odourless garlice capsules every two days keeps fleas at bay as its in there blood and fleas dont like garlic

sorry its so long hope something i said may help XX :blink: