so funny

Rogue & Maya

Dogs love to chase cats.

Cats love to tease dogs.

It's a natural cycle until cat gets. . ..

Sloppy

Then dog has lunch. biggrin.gif

Rogue is simply in training.tongue.gif

I love to watch Ryn when she's peeking out after something. In our case, she is most often intent on watching the squirrels. (They can be soooo bad with their teasing!) The look onher face is priceless as she's doing it!

Used to have a squirrel with 1/2 a tail. I called him Jimmy and fed him corn, sunflowers and apples. He was terrible at teasing Chance. One day i noticed Jimmy wasn't anywhere around. Of course hubby knew nothing! he finally admitted a week or so later that Jimmy had been teasing Chance and got too close - sloppy as someone said. Chance did as any good guard dog would - he destroyed Jimmy. The funny part was he knew immediately that it was "bad" to have killed the squirrel and took Jimmy's body out behind the shed and buried him. Darn dog!