Get your kleenex ready...

jaeguyoon

I bawled ;_;

yea I'm a guy and I'm not ashamed to say I cried when watching this...

So emotional. I had to put my dog down when I was still in high school. It was the hardest thing I ever did, being there when he took his last breath. So sad.

I feel ya'

My doberman passed away when I was in middle school from a heart disease.... she chose to die in our front door where she would always be protecting our family....it was one of the most traumatic events of my life..

Why would you make me watch something like that.:P That was really hard to watch.

my bad... lol

Awwww, I'm crying, too. A little too close to home - I have two older guys who are awfully close to their trips to the Rainbow Bridge... sad.gif

best of luck to you. At least your two will have a owner that'll love em to the last moment. :( sorry about your 2 dogs.

WOW ... that has left me totally numb.... and yeh tears in my eyes..

remember when we had to let my wife's14 yr old boy Kai go... i was heartbroken as he was around with her before me ..left me feeling like there was this gap a thousand mile wide in our lives..

i don't even wanna imagine how i will feel when its time for one of mine to cross over..

awww i was crying......

what a touching and heartfelt thing to do/to share

when he was talking and the dogs eyes were closing omg.....not good.............then the lady said he is gone......well that started it more tears.

i found my gsd in an eternal sleep and as horrible as that was, i wouldnt wanna have to be there and put my dog down.....................it would be too much

thanks for sharing

added to rep

So sad.

We didn't have the chance to say goodbye to Bear, he was simply . . .

Gone.

running around one day, as Kells said already across the Rainbow bridge

when she came in the next morning after work.

Heartbroken.

It's only been just over a year and we still miss our

White wooly wooff wooff.

R.I.P. Bear.

When I saw the part of the video of him taking his collar off I had to go forward, couldn't watch again. Have done it 3 times in the last 8 years and that is one of the most painful experiences I've ever been through, and I think the worst was my girl Stormy, last Summer. On the bright side, she had been a stray and through all her bad habits, wall eating, and illness and pain, I loved her more and more and knew that I did not want her to continue to suffer. She is the reason that I was able to open my heart up to my new boys. I wasn't going to get any more dogs. Thought I might travel, or have some freedoms...but my life was empty without animals to love and to love us! So, as dog lovers/owners, we know when we bring them home, whether they are 10 weeks or 10 years, that this is our job to decide and that our furbabies will live on for us in pain, and if we love them enough, we won't let that happen.

I slept on the floor our last night together, and just hugged Buck.Wishing he would just slip away in his sleep. In the morning he couldn't even get up but recovered enough to walk out of the door to the car. He never showed any pain, just decided his time had come.

I sat in the chair with my cat on my knee all night, the only mistake I made was leaving her at the vets because I wasn't strong enough to watch her die. I regret this to this day.

I couldn't do that with Buck, I had to be with him as his life slipt away. We spread his ashes on the fields he loved.

Rest in peace Buck and Candy.