Hi Everyone

sanders

Hi have just joined. We have got our first malamute a red girl called Kyia who is now 22 weeks old.Are there any meet ups for walks etc in the Kent / South east London area would be great to meet others. Also where would i find out if there are any events that we could attend.

Thanks

post-3349-13585960966652_thumb.jpg

hey welcome to the forum

if you look in the section.....events and meet ups you will see whats being held and where

its not london but i am having a husky meet on the 5th march in oxford if you would like to attend

alternatively you can post up your own meet and get people gathered near you

kells

Welcome.

According to the member database the are nearly 40 members in Kent.

However most simply joined and haven't been active.

Still if you want to organise your own meet.

Find a location, set a date.

Post it up with location details in the Events and meetups section.

Then you could also PM all the peeps in the Kent area.

Even though a lot haven't been active on the forum, they may still want to come to a meet.

If you need any help with the Forum or your puppy just shout. biggrin.gif

YAY!!! another Kentish member..welcome Joanne..

i regular meet friends who have mali's for training and walking.. .. always willing to help ..especially some one from my end of the country.. e/mail me will help in anyway i can..

where abouts sth east london are you as i am very often visiting a friend that lives in Orpington.. and we walk my girls up around there..

Hi Joanna

Did I invite you to the site from Sibworld? Lovelly looking Malamute puppy. welcome to the forum

Hi have just joined. We have got our first malamute a red girl called Kyia who is now 22 weeks old.Are there any meet ups for walks etc in the Kent / South east London area would be great to meet others. Also where would i find out if there are any events that we could attend.

Thanks