Husky riding on top of a car ?!!?

Staceybob

Dumb as bucket of Spanners.

Take the Husky off them and prosecute.

looks like the web address is Romania

They obviously have different ways of treating their pets over there.ohmy.gif

Translation of the txt is:

bonjuk is dogs name

Its the most appriciated dog for shows in the world of television in romania.

My other half is Romanian so im pretty sure thats what it says.

After looking at the site this guy was a dog trainer in the Romanian army border patrol ,now he trains dogs for movies TV to make a living .The vid is just a promo im sure no animals where harmed during the filming.

well i have looked at that.. and putting all the usual comments of husky off lead .. how cruel on roof etc etc .. i actually thought the video was very clever.. the different shots on roof and diff positions .. the running shots..

real / stunt / cruel whatever you wanna say about it.. the video itself was actually good.. the dog looked well cared for / fit / happy so i have nothing bad i can say about it.. the car didnt look like it was going fast.. if the dog wasnt happy it would have soon jumped off .. or wouldnt have ran behind....

so sorry guys but im with sibe 77 on this one..

I would never advocate such a trick, but having read the comments & re-watching the video, I did notice the slow speed & lack of any other vehicles apart from the car it was sat on & the video camera car. In one scene where they were stationary, a van went past in the background, that's all, I think this was a purpose made film, not an everyday occurance going to the shops type of act ...

well i have looked at that.. and putting all the usual comments of husky off lead .. how cruel on roof etc etc .. i actually thought the video was very clever.. the different shots on roof and diff positions .. the running shots..

real / stunt / cruel whatever you wanna say about it.. the video itself was actually good.. the dog looked well cared for / fit / happy so i have nothing bad i can say about it.. the car didnt look like it was going fast.. if the dog wasnt happy it would have soon jumped off .. or wouldnt have ran behind....

so sorry guys but im with sibe 77 on this one..

me too but makes a change for it not to be done in the good ole usa hehe .........

I would like to agree that it's a good video, apart from I find it a bit contradictory that people will say on here, don't let a husky off lead because it's so dangerous and at any point the dog could just switch its state of mind, yet they're quite happy to see a dog off lead, riding on top of a car on a highway where there are cars driving at a higher speed just over the barriers just because it "looks" safe.

Sorry :\

Stacey xxx

Hi Just to confirm the car is not on a highway it is a track where people in Romania learn to drive. So its closed to everyday road users.

I would like to agree that it's a good video, apart from I find it a bit contradictory that people will say on here, don't let a husky off lead because it's so dangerous and at any point the dog could just switch its state of mind, yet they're quite happy to see a dog off lead, riding on top of a car on a highway where there are cars driving at a higher speed just over the barriers just because it "looks" safe.

Sorry :\

Stacey xxx