Husky Phobias

gilllawton

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to ask... how do you know they don't like whoopie cushions? I haven't laid eyes on one since elementary school! lol

bought one to harass my lil bro and dad with....as i was setting it off or put my hands near it daughtry went ino stalk mode and darwin growled and woo'd

bought mine in morrisons 98p

im such a child sometimes and fart jokes just kill me lol

my grandad also bought one to take with him to the blind club he goes to!!!!

We have a bit of a weird one witj Dakota, there is a small lamp on the floor in the living room, when its upright she has no problem aproaching it or going near it. But if its on its side, she goes

mental, barks no stop, tail is wagging but she cant go near it. Provides hours of entertainment when she knocks it over :P

And Kody is terrified of escalators, he just drops to the floor and is dead weight. Have to pick him up and carry him up/down them

Glala is scared of bridges :huh: Not big ones, but little ones designed for pedestrians only. She used to absolutely refuse to walk over it but I'm more stubborn than her and went over it anyway (and praised her when she was on the other side). Nowadays she is still scared (and constantly looks over the side to see what's beneath it) but will go across the bridge without many problems.

Dana's only phobia is not getting enough attention :lol: