Husky Phobias

gilllawton

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leon hates any loud noises and goes and hides at the top of the stairs which upsets Taiya who is scared of stairs and sits whaling away downstairs and bites him when he finally comes down again :lol: she is very proud of herself when she does make it up the stairs after much encouragement - bless her :rolleyes:

Nukka has a long list of things she'll react to

Vaccum cleaners - I wouldnt say scared but she barks and tries to chase and kill them! LOL

Things she used to be afraid of but has overcome - bridges, snowmen, plastic bags, and Im sure theres others but I cant think

She shys away from people trying to pet her on top of her head so I often tell people to pet her under the chin she likes this alot better.

She randomly developed a fear of loud traffic noise, like large lorries etc a few months back (I think her second fear period) and thats not getting any better :(

She is nervous of things unknown to her like the other day when it was really windy there was a large peice of cardbord "chasing" her down the street and she was terrified.. I couldnt help but laugh bless her.

Shadow I really think he is totally bombproof! He doesnt seem scared of ANYTHING noise, unknown things doesnt bat an eyelid! The only thing that true frightens the life out of him is being left alone, bless his little heart he just totally cant cope at all! :(

We are just discovering that Enzo (our husky) is scared of Doggie Deodorizing Spray. LOL!! I bring it out after the dogs have pottied outside because I can't stand the smell of a dog when it gets the "outside" smell. Our husky doesn't really smell, but it keeps him fresh :)...My Shih Tzu on the other hand definitely carries the "outside" smell. ANYWAY, when I bring out the spray he runs upstairs and hides. LOL!!! I have to hold him by the collar to spray him and when I'm done he rubs it off in the carpet. What a goober!