huddleys new den aka his kennel

CJM258

hi peeps sorry not been in here for a while but been makin huddleys new den aka his kennel

i made the frame out of steel and all the side pannels out of wood

let me know what you peeps think

i also gonna book the campsite tommozz to

SNV31580.jpg

SNV31582.jpg

SNV31583.jpg

SNV31584.jpg

01022011013.jpg

huddley in the kennel

It's looking great Christopher :) Such a beautiful husky, we really, really need to see more pics of him - stunning :)

hi thanks here are some pics when i frist joined the site this should be the link to them

My link

about half way down the page should be some more pics of him

Chris, how is he doing in his kennel? Does he stay there during the day? We are thinking of putting one up for the winter - not that it gets very cold here, but my two love being outside in the rain ( and mud ) so would like somewhere they can escape to if they wanted to, but where they can still watch the rain - sounds a bit strange I know :blink:

Looks very good Chrisbiggrin.gif He looks quite content in there.

Looks wonderful! The only suggestion I would make is that if he likes to chew, you might want to edge the doorway hole from the bed area to his "patio" with metal, as well.

Very good point, mine have a tendency to chew the wood of their kennels. Think it is mostly Miss Nikita though. +1

Chris, how is he doing in his kennel? Does he stay there during the day? We are thinking of putting one up for the winter - not that it gets very cold here, but my two love being outside in the rain ( and mud ) so would like somewhere they can escape to if they wanted to, but where they can still watch the rain - sounds a bit strange I know :blink:

hi yer he seems to be quite settled in it. makes a litle noise for the first ten mins so next door told me.

but he only in there from 8 am till 12 and then 1pm till 5pm as i only work down the road from my house

plus it saves him chewing the house lol

Looks wonderful! The only suggestion I would make is that if he likes to chew, you might want to edge the doorway hole from the bed area to his "patio" with metal, as well.

hi yer i know what you mean as he already had ago at the door way so i mite have to get some more steel on order lol

thanks glad you like it

Sorry to put a dampener on things but is that plywood you've used for the sides? I'd think if he was determind he'd be out of that in about 5 minutes.... I hope Im wrong but I'd look at your perimiter fencing just incase. Also if some one wanted IN to steal him it would be more like 5 seconds... I wouldnt put my dogs in there, sorry but it just doesnt seem safe. :blink: