I am new and..so is my Husky!

dasikins

Welcome to the BEST Husky Forum in the WORLD !!!!!!! laugh.gif

Any help or info you either with the Forum or your new furry friend

Just shout we love to help. biggrin.gif

Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind welcome! I don't know why I can't upload any pics. I get a broken image response. I will work on that. So.....did I already tell you how addicted I am to this new little Husky? Oh my goodness I feel like a psycho, but he is so fun!

Hi Danielle, welcome to the forum. Had a look at your website and love that you have Husky-Owners as the forum of choice to chat about huskies :) Found the info you posted on the Cane Corso interesting. Saw a programe on Tv once - I think it was Animal Precinct where they resuced one, he was stunning, a gentle giant

Anyway, welcome and hope to see you around the forum :)

welcome! good to see more and more people joining from the US! I upload pictures by using picasa by google. I just create my albums there and u can link to that photo here by pressing the insert image button. makes it a lot easier. i can't wait to see pics of your lovely boy!

Wow, everyone is so nice here! Yes of course I added husky-owners.com to my site. Unfortunately, it is not really found in the SE yet, so I haven't been able to direct much traffic. I think I uploaded an avatar. That is the picture everyone was asking for I think. no?

Yah, seems like there are a lot of people from Europe on here, which I love! Wish you guys were closer to NJ so we could play.