Roony!

flashbax

<_< So he's been off form for a while right!!

Derby day comes we've(man city) got a strong squad good players and a grudge, Oh and local hate and rivalry. So we play a good game Tevez,silva,yaya all play well even shauny wright comes on again (long over due) and dont get me wrong man u are a strong team and play good together wich city still seem to lack. Gelling and knowing where one and other are going to be on the pitch at the right time eg- tevez puts a cross in and no ones there or a good corner ball off silver again no one there to put it in the onion bag...

So we go a goal down no big deal, we equalise (I scare siber half to death shouting and had to let him snuggle on the sofa to calm his nerves) we are playing good football taking it to em come close to getting a goal or 2 and just as it looks like were on top of our game BANG! over head kick right into the top corner.....Of all the teams and all the games for that little fat "£$% to score in, he does it against my team in the derby....:(

post-3324-13585961132985_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My german shepherd is called Rooney haha!! I live near Manc and have supported the mighty red devils for as long as i have lived, i am a footy and have got every single manu shirt home and away since about 1992/93. :) i think Rooney is back in form and it helps that Berbatov is actually making an effort and running now and not waiting for the ball just to be passed to him lol