Stupid things that you should not have said

Grumpy Busted

We have all done and said things that we wish we hadn't,

I will start it off

I have said YES twice, ( divorces are very expensive)

My brother was driving on the Mi near Nottingham when they came up behind an Eddie Stobart lorry and said to his wife that they named all the lorries after ladies and as they passed it he asked her to look on the front and she would see the name, she said "oh yes, it is called Scania" :lol: women hey.

So lets hear your stupid comments, (Sarah)

was at a friends party, got chatting to this boy a friend of my friends, it was my turn to get a round in (yes i did drink back then ) well he was with this old woman who had gone to the ladies room, i asked him what his gran would like but oh s**t it was his wife. he went a lil red when he told me. he must have been 22/23 she must have been at least 60

A couple of years ago I worked as a PA for a man who really, really irritated me - he was rude and obnoxious. One day he went too far and I told him he was a pathetic excuse of a man and that I could not, and would not work for him anymore. I then phoned my husband and told him to come and fetch me and take me home. Stupid thing to say ? Yes, my husband also worked for him :lol:

i liked the scaina one that put smile on my face as i worked with wagons/lorrys for a living

but mine saying is normally sat with my girlfreind watching a flim.

turn round to her and say we have watched this before i am sure we have .

she says no chris we havent.

i say yer we have then it clicks oh s**t was my ex

good job she loves me lol

i can't wait to read the pages and pages saz may write laugh.giflaugh.gif

ohmy.gif i don't know what you mean!!!!

ok ok here's ONE!

Me and val went shopping today an on the way home we see this car pulling an odd looking caravan - val said - wow that's old, and I said no it's not the number plate is a 60 so it's new unsure.gif as soon as the words were out of my mouth i KNEW that was a blond moment rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

this is one particular dumb ass thing i ahve come out with recently..honestly i dont know what goes on in my brain at times :blink: are you ready??...........

i wanted to know how long this new walking route was- didnt know the street names so couldnt google map it so i asked Ian "if i drive the route in my car and clock the miles will the miles be the same as if i walked it?? " :blink:

honeslty i really asked him that.....he of course jst laughed at me :lol:

Just yesterday I was mumbling to Glala, who is shedding like crazy.

"My god, you have hair all over you!"

Good thing nobody heard that :unsure:

Pmsl :rofl: that one would have had me in heaps of laughter had i not been on the bus! dont want people thinking im mental!