Recovering from neutering?

Spinstorm

I had Flash done on Wednesday and since them he has seemed more difficult than he ever was.

He is nipping and biting more than he has ever before.

Today I was trying to file down his paws and when I picked them up he started screaming like he was being shot and stabbed at the same time! I didnt even do anything!

Every time I try to feed him or move him he nips at my hands and has twice nipped at my face when I was stroking him.

He also was howling when we went for a walk at other dogs and people,which he never does.

This is concerning me lots... Could he bein pain so he is acting out? His ball area is black and bruised to be expected but his incision seems to be healing.

I'm at a loss?

It's probably a bit sore. Give him a few more days.

All dogs are different. Some bounce back quicker than others. If it still seems to be in pain this coming Wednesday i'd ring the vets just in case. Did they give you any pain meds? We didn't get any but it seems like he may need some.

Hope it's OK!