As suggested, just introducing myself and Boone

lurchybold

[ATTACH]7826.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]7826.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]7826.IPB[/ATTACH]Hi,

My names Andy, I'm 46 and Boone (pictures attached) is my buddy. Boone 's mother is a sibe and father is an almal. Boone is now 15 months old and joined our family Feb 2010. My son bought him after I said "No". With his work he wouldn't have the time to exercise him, however his mother took one look at he photo and said "Yes" !!! Carl has now left home but can't have pets where he is living !!! I have had to take on Boone as he needs exercise and well he's now part of the family. Boone sticks by my side at all times, even sits outside the toilet door and waits for me to come back out. We are out and about every day of the week, rain or shine (mostly rain). On the 6th of March I am taking him to a place where they teach you how to train your buddy to pull a scooter. We're both looking forward to this. I will take my bike along but am sorting out a scooter that we may eventually compete in the many races around the country,

Well that's a short intro to me and BBoone, I will update with photo's of his training when I have them. The phot's are from when we got him up til 12 months old,

Cheers,

Andy and Boone[ATTACH]7825.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-3433-13585961135873_thumb.jpg

post-3433-13585961139911_thumb.jpg

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum. Boone is gorgeous - lovely boy. I wish we had somewhere we could go to learn how to scooter with our two - but our last couple of winters have not really been cold enough to scooter anyway :( Look forward to updates on Boone's training and of course pics :)

Welcome Andy and Boone.

Follow these FAQ's to post pictures on the forum

http://www.husky-own...loading-photos/

http://www.husky-own...gallery-images/

check the size first

a comfortable size is around 700 x 700 pixels.

Use VSO image resizer

FREE

to resize if you need to.

http://www.vso-softw.../image_resizer/

Heya,

Welcome to the forum, Seeing as your from Gloucester there are a few members here that do the scootering in the Forest of Dean, They meet up

quite regularly. Husky Princess can give you all the info you need on how to get the licence and the keys from the forestry commission so you can

go as often as you like.

I intend to start this summer with Kody. Would be nice to have a few other people up there :)

Best Regards

Rich & Kody