Glala and Dana together

BlueWolf

Okay, I brought my camera with me the last time I visited Glala and Dana. I wanted a few pics of their eyes and paws. Instead I returned home with a full memory card :blink:

Anyway, this are just a few random pictures (no, not my whole memory card! I've filtered them! :lol:)

Glala usually doesn't like the camera. As soon as I point it to her she looks away or sits with her back towards me. So I learned how to make very fast pictures and I think I finally know how to trick them into looking into the lens :D

gallery_2650_1161_163868.jpg

Petting Glala, while snapping a quick picture. Always ends up with her looking weird.

gallery_2650_1161_192069.jpg

However, she soon learns the tricks I used so after a while she refuses to look into the lens again. It's a fun exercise nonetheless. Do you have any huskies that refuse to look into the camera? What do you do to trick them into watching you? ;)

gallery_2650_1161_93438.jpg

Calling Dana's name is usually enough. The main problem is that she usually won't sit still.

gallery_2650_1161_65002.jpg

gallery_2650_1161_88101.jpg

I had to view this picture a few times before I realised that it wasn't Glala's hindpaw I saw, but Dana's forepaw.

She looks kinda uncomfortable :P

gallery_2650_1161_229386.jpg

gallery_2650_1161_152878.jpg

That face :wub:

gallery_2650_1161_131027.jpg

Dana found a new sleeping position next to me on the couch, using 3/4 of the couch.

gallery_2650_1161_124347.jpg

After a good petting session, this was what my clothed looked like afterwards :unsure:

gallery_2650_1161_28005.jpg

Also, they have a small kennel in the garden. It has two big dog beds which are never used. They seem to prefer to lie on the ground instead <_<

gallery_2650_1161_254153.jpg

Awww they are so beautiful. Zihna doesnt like looking at the camera either. In the house its worse then outside. I think she does not like the flash. I often use treats for her to look at me.But a lot of times she closes her eyes when the flash goes off so I always have pics of a blinking Zihna! Outside its great though since there is no flash! :)

Awww they are so beautiful. Zihna doesnt like looking at the camera either. In the house its worse then outside. I think she does not like the flash. I often use treats for her to look at me.But a lot of times she closes her eyes when the flash goes off so I always have pics of a blinking Zihna! Outside its great though since there is no flash! :)

I tried using the flash a few times but it just doesn't work out. They don't seem to care about it too much, but they always blink. And it takes a sec to charge the flash, which is just too slow for me :lol: I prefer to go into burst mode without flash. So 3 pics per sec. That way there's a high change at least on of them will be clear and sharp. I would've feel guilty for using treats all the time. And given the amount of photos I take, they would be fat once I leave again :lol:

I tried using the flash a few times but it just doesn't work out. They don't seem to care about it too much, but they always blink. And it takes a sec to charge the flash, which is just too slow for me :lol: I prefer to go into burst mode without flash. So 3 pics per sec. That way there's a high change at least on of them will be clear and sharp. I would've feel guilty for using treats all the time. And given the amount of photos I take, they would be fat once I leave again :lol:

LMAO yeah I usually just keep hitting the button then come inside and see what I caught. Maybe a squeaky toy? But you may get ran over then or have a bunch of close up Husky noses lol.

However, she soon learns the tricks I used so after a while she refuses to look into the lens again. It's a fun exercise nonetheless. Do you have any huskies that refuse to look into the camera? What do you do to trick them into watching you? ;)

Here is my trick: use the self-timer. It beeps as it gets close, and the beeping is VERY interesting!

I discovered that the day that we took this picture:

hiking.jpg

Beautiful pictures, by the way :)