Happy 1st year anniversary to ME!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Tamz

i joined exactly a year ago today :D can even remember my question aswell lmao :lol: was bowsing the net after some suggestions on how to stop shiloh (who at the time was 9 wks old) pooping in his crate :angry: i was soooooooooooo stressed out by it all..found the site by accident and have never looked back since :D

i love this forum...it has helped me out so so much in the past year and believe me at times it felt like i was on here constantly looking for advice- he was not an easy puppy to look after :angry: we'd sort out one problem and another would arise..but no matter how many times i came on here looking for help- even if my questions were proper dumb- sometimes they really were :lol: not once did anyone ever give me grief or make me feel unwelcome and for that i love you all more than i can say :D

i have made some really great friends through this site- you know who you are :D

once again i love you all and here's to another happy, stress free year- well hopefully a happy, stress free year :lol:

xxxxxxxx