Cold Callers

Saffmonster

A girl knocked on my door just before, so I opened my door with one hand whilst holding onto Saffi with the other.

She shoves a voucher in my hand and says that Littlewoods are offering 15% discount to new customers and that's your voucher. She then asked if I was over 18 (she said I looked very young :D:P ) and the demanded my personal details.

I told her that I never give my personal details to cold callers. She started waffling on about my details not being given out and only for office use... blah blah, blah...

I said no again and this girl would just not shut up!!!

I said no several more times before she got the message that I actually meant NO.

She then said 'Give me my voucher back I'm going to give it to one of your neighbours!' How rude!!:angry:

I was only going to put it in the recycling bin anyway :P

Report her to the company, she'll lose her commission as they've lost out on a customer there.

And if they have already given you the voucher they can't take it back. She's done the patter the wrong way round, details first then the reward, LW wil not be happy with that at all !

Haha - we don't get stuff like that anymore. But a couple weeks ago some shady people came by and asked to see our water meter. They were shaken up by Suka's barking (he sounds like a rottweiler when he barks!) so I could easily tell they were shady people. I said no. :P