Hi, I'm new here!!

sib_husky1

Hi everybody,

I'd like to introduce myself:

I'm from Germany and have just (2 weeks ago) moved with my family to Watertown, NY-USA. My Husband is originally from NY-State and we have three Children.

I also have an eight and a half year old brown/white blue eyed Siberian Husky, that i have brought with me from Germany. I had Rusty since he was a 9 week old pup and what can I say? he is my Baby.

He is taller than the standard Husky and is often mistaken as an Alaska Malamute (only so by people that don't know, that Malamutes never have blue eyes). He is a very gentle Dog, that prefers to sleep in front of the heaters rather than in the cold. He loves long walks , bike rides and playing toss with me.

He is very protective towards his family and when off leash never walks out of sight......he might loose one of us. Sometimes I think he is not a Husky at all.

Since we don't have our stuff yet, I can't post any pictures at the moment, but will do, as soon as the cables for camera etc. have arrived here.

Wishing you a nice day!

Yvonne and Rusty

Welcome Yvonne and Rusty to the Best Husky Forum in the World.

We'd love to see pics of Rusty when you get settled in. biggrin.gif

If you need any help with the Forum don't hesitate to shout.

We have over 3500 members in 60+ countries so there is almost

always someone here willing to help with forum or husky problems.

HOWEVER. . . .

we don't wan't you to to come here just because you have a problem, we are an

International family, we're here for fun and to share everything about out furry friends.

So join in. . .

Don't be shy. biggrin.gif

Welcome to the Pack. Oh, we can't wait to see pics of Rusty. Hope you enjoy living in the US. It's a big place. Take a look around the forum, and join in whenever you feel compelled. Look forward to seeing you on the forum.