Pics from yesterday

Sid_Wolf

Kira had to get her stitches out yesterday, so I walked them both up there, Grey was good in the vets, didnt seem worried or anything (apparently he used to freak out when he went into see the vet), he even got up on the scales :) and he played with a few dogs on the way home, ON A SHORT LEAD!!!!! :o:D

Took these on our way home :)

2011-02-14111655.jpg

2011-02-14111658.jpg

2011-02-14111708.jpg

2011-02-14111710.jpg

2011-02-14112257.jpg

2011-02-14112311.jpg

2011-02-14112322.jpg

2011-02-14112351.jpg

2011-02-14112411.jpg

2011-02-14112416.jpg

2011-02-14112419.jpg

Fab pics Sid.

No hun Grey was fine in the vets he use to pull like mad to get there and was quiet happy getting on scales as long as it was me who put him there and always knew where the doggy treat were :D.

It was only when the vets went near him to check him over that he was not happy, unfortunatly when Grey had the snip done he took an instant dislike to our vets and was never the same again. so just incase you ever have to take him to the vets for something to be done to him please make sure you muzzle him and have a good hold, im only saying that as i would hate to hear he had snapped at your vets for some reason and caused injury, I dont know he might be ok with your vet, i just want you to cover yourself and Grey............x x x x x x x

Fab pics Sid.

No hun Grey was fine in the vets he use to pull like mad to get there and was quiet happy getting on scales as long as it was me who put him there and always knew where the doggy treat were :D.

It was only when the vets went near him to check him over that he was not happy, unfortunatly when Grey had the snip done he took an instant dislike to our vets and was never the same again. so just incase you ever have to take him to the vets for something to be done to him please make sure you muzzle him and have a good hold, im only saying that as i would hate to hear he had snapped at your vets for some reason and caused injury, I dont know he might be ok with your vet, i just want you to cover yourself and Grey............x x x x x x x

ah ok, i thought if it was if he went into the back room :lol: will do :)

i should have asked her just to do a quick health check lol

cant believe how good he's getting with other dogs tho :)

To be fair to Grey i never thought he had a problem with other dogs all he wanted to do was play play and play it was other dogs who did not take to kindly to the persistant little bugger and caused a ruck, mind you i hope another dog dont give Kira a hard time cause Grey will not like his girl being picked on, he was like that with Xena the mal anyone picked on her Grey was there like a shot......lol

So glad he is being good for you tho.....

To be fair to Grey i never thought he had a problem with other dogs all he wanted to do was play play and play it was other dogs who did not take to kindly to the persistant little bugger and caused a ruck, mind you i hope another dog dont give Kira a hard time cause Grey will not like his girl being picked on, he was like that with Xena the mal anyone picked on her Grey was there like a shot......lol

So glad he is being good for you tho.....

When we met that lab at the park he liked him, then HATED him, and would purposely go after him even after the 1st fight, even if he was over the other side of the park playing, thats the only time he's done it off lead, but if we were walking through the street he would lunge at the other dog trying to get to it, hackles up (i know this is normal for sibes) and going nuts growling.

Maybe he just didnt have enough trust in us at that point, he hadnt been here long, and now he is properly settled he seems to improve every day, maybe thats it :huh:

The dog he played with the other day was a staffy pup, dead cute, but the little bugger was trying to chomp on their leads :lol:

ETA: he tends to ignore Kira when they're at the park, unless its Nanook, he wasnt impressed with him :lol: