haha watch out teenagers !!!

tanya maggs

While i was out walking my two down the canal i teenager was approaching us with his hood up as he gets closer he starts playing invisible drums :blink: (no idea why he didnt have any earphones on or anything) anyways soon as he started doing this Storm went ballistic which started Luna barking as well :lol: i have never seen a cocky teenager turn into a quivering wreck so quick :lol: these dogs may not be classed as guard dogs but i feel safe as houses when i am out with them :lol:

When Boone was only 6 mths, my daughter wanted to go down the road to the garage, I didn't want her walking on her own in the dark, so I used it as an excuse to take Boone out. While I was waiting outside the garage/shop door 5 teens (yes all had hoodies on and up) came out, when they saw Boone they couldn't keep there eye's of him, the one lad said, "hey mister, your dogs sick, really sick". Then promptly fell over the bin that he didn't see and took down 3 of his majes at the same time. I could not stop laughing and they all went bright red :-)