Hello from Koda and Jason

jason7474

Hi have allready posted a question and got some excellent and helpfull advice from some really nice people (which from my experiance of forums is rare) and was advised to introduce my self and the boy aka KODA.

KODA is our first husky and we picked him up last sunday he will be 13weeks on sunday and he is everything you could want in a friend hes playfull full of affection and super inteliigent. Hes been a very good boy so for the only thing he has done is chew his way through the old door from the conservatory to the kitchen (which my mum is using as an excuse for my dad to dip into his pocket).

We bought KODA from a lovely family who owned his mum and dad as well as two other huskys and an Alaskan malumut who could only be described as a grizzly bear pretending to be a dog. He is 5 generation pedigree and comes from champion stock.

He has two older feline brothers who he will have lods of fun with when they can stand to look at one another and a monkey that he has made his own (a teddy not a real one! lol).

So thats KODA heres a few pics and i hope to see you around.

gallery_4064_1203_576453.jpg

gallery_4064_1203_648976.jpg